Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sneak Peek ;)

Amidst sunbaked days of high heat and humidity I've decided to turn my thoughts to a cooler, crisper time of the year. Winter, and the winter holiday season, is only six months away! Only six months?, you ask? Well, yes. Before you know it, summer will be long gone and we'll be getting out our coats and sweaters (well, maybe you will, but here in Southeast Texas I don't wear mine that much) and rushing to the mall to to our holiday shopping.

Well this year I've decided to get a head start on some holiday themed items for my Etsy shop
Here is a sneak peek at one of the Christmas cards I'm working on - bet you can't guess what it is.
I'm going in Monday to place an order for printing, so, hopefully by the end of the week I'll have a brand new batch of Christmas cards! Of course, that's not the only thing I'm working on -
I've started a new painting,


which will hopefully be listed by this afternoon. But for now, I'm going to go have a cup of tea and an English Muffin.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! You should consider posting up some of your work at my website in the Bragging Nest Flock! Many of our members have linked up their work there! Have a wonderful day!
    http://www.midchix.com/

    ReplyDelete