Saturday, July 10, 2010

New Listing, Sale, and... Christmas in July? O_0


I've listed another limited edition print today! Ablaze is a print of my original watercolor on paper - sure to bring a nice touch to any wall, for the fraction of the price of the actual painting.

I'm also running a *Today Only* on all of my original paintings!

Paintings that are normally $75 are now $50
Paintings normally priced at $50 are now $35
Small acrylics normally priced at $12 are now $9
$5 original ACEOS are now $3.50

Send me a message via convo on Etsy and I'll either adjust the price for you or give you a refund of the difference via paypal - your choice! :D

And last but least but certainly the most fun! I'm going to be making some little Christmas items for the Christmas in July sale starting soon!

I'll be featuring my items on both Etsy and Zibbet, so be sure to be on the lookout for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment