Thursday, July 15, 2010

Some of my Favorite Shops!

I've amassed quite a collection of favorite shops in my short time as a seller on Etsy.

Here are just a few of them and a sneak peek at what you'll find there. I hope you'll pay them a visit and have a look at all the great items they have to offer!

Peggysu1464 has wonderful paintings such as this acrylic on canvas, called "Green and Gold":




Discover beautiful and unusual pottery at dericence, such as this wonderful amber teapot




and you can find beautiful handmade wire-wrapped jewelry at theforestprincess, such as this exquisite blue leaf bracelet:



again, those are just a few of the shops that I've discovered. There are hundreds more with great items for every budget and taste out there, and they're all only a click away!

No comments:

Post a Comment