Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hurray for new photos and new work...

Yes! I rephotographed all of my ACEOs (except for one - I can't find the darn thing!) including a new one that I haven't listed yet, a small watercolor, and my notecards. I went with some advice I got from the etsy forums and taped white paper to the wall and made a base of the same for my easel and product to stand on. The result was much better than I'd gotten before, and I think potential buyers can actually focus on what I'm selling instead of... hmm... what's on that table? or.... oh wow... look at the color of the wall...

So now I have a few ideas for paintings and/or ACEOs roaming through my brain...

and an unfortunate need to do housework, laundry, and errands.

blah. :P

1 comment:

  1. Cool! Took a look at your photos, I love the little easel, so cute! Nice work :)

    ReplyDelete