Sunday, August 22, 2010

Will I have time for art now?

I certainly hope so. I mean, I fully intend to keep drawing, painting, doodling, and scribbling for as long as I'm able to hold a paintbrush, pen, or pencil.
Why am I even asking this? I landed a full-time job recently and I start tomorrow, which means 40-plus hours each week will be spent at an office doing totally non-artsy things, and I'll only have about 4 hours each weekday to cram in all the things I need to do at home.
Looks like what I might have to do is make a plan. That means I might have to consider being somewhat organized. scary o-0
I suppose I can carve a little bit of art-time out of my weekends after I get all the grocery shopping, housecleaning, and laundry :)

In other news, I'm still trying to get my website exactly the way I want it. I haven't really done a whole lot to it - just messing with fonts and table background colors, really. Right now I'm tinkering around with a premade template, but I've gotten ftp settings so I just might attempt some actual coding. Somebody warn the internet ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. You have such beautiful work! It's so cute <3

    I'm working on starting up as a freelance marketing consultant, which includes graphic and web design. If you need any help with your website, I can try and help you! I wouldn't charge, because I'm just starting and looking to get in some practice! Let me know :)

    Also, congrats and good luck with your new job!

    ReplyDelete