Saturday, July 9, 2011

Is this thing plugged in?

Okay so I have no idea where to start... painting? drawing? I've done...very little of that lately, except one ACEO that began with me messing around with the watercolors my son had spilled on his dresser upstairs. I ended up with a nice little landscape, which I will photograph... list.. etc... later....

I've suddenly found myself realizing how much of a slump I've been in - so much going on during the day that I'm too tired to do the things I enjoy. Laundry, housework, and grocery shopping comes way before painting, unfortunately.

I'm determined to start making time for arts again, though.

Oh and wow... I had no idea how many of my etsy listings had expired already. ha ha goes to show you how out of the loop I've been!

On tap for this evening is the rental of a Harry Potter movie (shush, I've only seen the first, and I aim to see every one of them so there), swimming in our finally now cleaned pool, and mayyybe... just maybe... a doodle or painting on an ACEO card.

happy weekend everybody :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself, have a great weekend, and watch those movies....after the kids go back to school read the books! The books are so much better than the movies!

    ReplyDelete