Sunday, December 18, 2011

Art and Late Night Ramblings...

So, today I decided I needed chocolate and beer... for whatever reason. So off to Kroger I went, and ended up coming home with a few day's worth of groceries plus a couple bags of hershey's kisses and some chocolate covered pretzels, as well as a 6-pack of St. Arnold's Christmas Ale. Which, incidentally, goes really well with white-chocolate covered pretzels.

I also decided to get a little creative, and did a little painting tonight. I made a couple of ACEOs, and in keeping with the theme I mentioned inthis post, I created some colorful, glittery cityscapes.

Here's a little preview of them - you can tell by the shine that the paint was still a bit wet when I photographed them!


They have not been listed yet, but I did list a new painting today, or...yesterday, which I'm very pleased with.


I really enjoyed painting this little scene, and I like how it turned out. I'm excited about creating more: hopefully I'll have another to preview and list soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great images! I was expecting maybe a pretzel shape in there somewhere! : )

    Etsy Blog Team

    ReplyDelete