Sunday, December 4, 2011

Do we really only have 3 weeks left? Yep!

Yikes! Okay so I thought I had a really good head-start on my Christmas shopping, but I just peeked at the calendar and realized:

There are only three weeks until Christmas. Which means, for those of us that work full time, there are only 2 full weekends plus the crazy last-minute night-before-Christmas rush.

I've been doing shopping a little at a time, and so far I think I've done pretty well. Okay..well... I thought I did, at least :P

But...a look at the calendar and the realization that I still have people to buy for and NO idea what to get them is starting to make me panic a little.

So...I figure that a leisurely browse through some nifty handmade items might give me some ideas - in fact, today I bought myself a neat vintage bracelet:


I came across this great vintage "poker night" caddy - complete with chips and card from NeedfulNostalgia


that I think would be a fun gift for a guy. or... how about this Dog Treat Jar
from SymmetricalPottery? I know some dog lovers who would adore it!

I'm hoping in the next week or so to finalize my "wishlist" of things to buy for everyone. That way, the following weeks can be a little less stressful and I can maybe get some holiday baking done! Ohhh Christmas cookies! :)

1 comment:

  1. I know! I can't believe it's only 3 weeks away. So Excited. =) I just started my xmas shopping too-- and ended up buying myself a few things here and there too.. >_< Anyway, that poker caddy would make a great gift! I have to look into that. Very neat.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete