Sunday, April 14, 2013

So what does weekday morning traffic have to do with art....?

If you've ever wandered over to my other website and caught a glimpse of my little blog I have there,you might have seen my post a little over a month ago about how I had just been inspired to begin a new piece.



Weeks have passed since I began work on the piece, and I'm happy to say that I have finally finished!



You can see the detail more clearly here:



This abstract landscape began with a glance out of a car window, then continued its journey as first a drawing in stark black and white, and finally was given bold strokes of color.


As of right now this mixed-media abstract artwork has earned the name "View 59-1960", because inspiration does not always mean a creative title.

No comments:

Post a Comment