Friday, August 22, 2014

In which Art Squirrels Scamper Through my Head...

So I sat down last night with a handful of art supplies, thinking that I would create something like this:
I

And instead ended up with

 

I'm not quite sure what happened there, or what the squirrels in my head have been eating. I'm pretty okay with how the surprise art turned out, but I really wish I could create what I set out to do every single time.

Somehow my ideas get lost in my brain or on the way to my fingers ( maybe they get lost in my arm??)

So, tonight I'm getting out the pile o' art things again - who knows what will happen! Maybe I'll set out to draw a miniature landscape and end up with a five legged horse. Which would be quite possible because I can't draw horses worth beans.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment