Friday, January 18, 2013

The season of love...mittens...and snuggling!

Even here in always hot and humid southeast Texas, it has been cold and rainy lately. Afternoons indoors listening to chilly wind and rain prompt thoughts of warm blankets, hot cocoa, and a good book - preferably shared with that special someone.

Here are some great snuggle-weather finds from some wonderful shops:

I love these half-finger gloves from Deekas! I love the idea of having that extra warmth- and the color combo is so pretty!

 

Oh and I think these hand warmers from WormeWoole are the neatest thing! What a sweet, unique gift for Valentines Day!

More finds are in this treasury I recently put together:


 

2 comments:

  1. I need to get those gloves for my wife. She'd probably wear them to bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I would, too! They look so comfortable and warm!

      Delete